• The whole admission procedure is fully computerised.
• Application for admission to various courses is to be submitted in the prescribed form within specific date as notified by the college. Prospectus & Forms are issued by the college office on payment of the stipulated fee.
• Admission is strictly on the basis of merit and according to the College Admission rules.
• There is a provision for reservation of seats for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC.
• Students promoted to TDC subsequent semester classess are required to deposit the college fee on the date notified by the Principal or the date fixed in the academic calendar. PG students are required to deposit the College fee within two weeks of declaration of semester results by GU/DU (The exact date will be notified by the Principal).
• All the above categories of students must get their College Identity Card revalidated every session
i) M.A. in Assamese: B.A. with Assamese major.
ii) M.A: in E.conomics : B.A/B.Sc. with Economics major.
iii) M.Sc. in Eco-Restoration: B.Sc. with any major subject.
iv) M.Sc. in Environment Management: B.Sc. with any major subject (preferably with Environmental — Science).
v) M.Sc. in Geology : B.Sc. with Geology major.
Students are required to produce the following documents at the time of interview:
a) Original copies of Mark sheets and Certificates of the previous qualifying examination.
b) Age Certificate.
c) Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
d) Caste Certificate. (Only for SC/ST/OBC/ MOBC students).
e) Gap Certificate. (Only for those students who passed the qualifying examination earlier than the current year. This gap certificate is to be issued by Head of the Institution last attended and has to mention the activities of the student during the Gap period).
N.B.: Students will have to enclose attested copies of all certificatesIMarksheets along with the application form.
The dates for interview cum admission for first year (HS), first sem. (UG/PG) and different courses will be notified through print and electronic media, in Dimoria College website and the college notice board after the declaration of result of SEBA, AHSEC, GU and DU.
• Students detained in the I st or subsequent semester examination will be re-admitted as per new regulation of TDC semester system.
• Unsuccessful candidates of HS (Science) Final Examination who appear from this College will have to get their names enrolled as casual students immediately after Puja Vacation. They will have to attend requisite number of Practical classes and appear in the Test Examination.
• The same rule will apply to unsuccessful candidates of H.S.(Final) examination if they have offered Geography and / or Anthropology. Other unsuccessful students of H.S. (Arts) Final Examination will have to get their names enrolled as casual students and appear in the Test Examination.
• Students detained in a class for two consecutive years will not be admitted to the regular classes of the College.
N.B. : All admission procedure will be subject to the guidelines issued by Gauhati University from time to time.